Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Spring Break in the Midwest is a completely different experience for those of us who do not venture to Mexico or Florida.  It is currently April 3rd and about 32 degrees!  This morning when I went for my run, with the puppy, my nostrils stuck together.  During this time frame it is the hardest for people living in the midwest.  Winter is over...in theory.  The snow is gone, but there is nothing green.  We are craving the sunshine, wanting to clean out our flower beds, and like to kid ourselves that the snow will not return.  So, even though I wanted to have a spring type breakfast with eggs, asparagus, and fresh fruit, I continue to eat my warm oatmeal and ignore my cravings for spring.  

I think the puppy thought it was a bit cold for the run this morning too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment