Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winter Squall

As the saying goes in Michigan, "Don't like the weather?  Wait ten minutes."  I wish this were true for this winter we are having.  Usually by now we would have had some 40 degree days that would take the blues away.  Unfortunately, we are having a good old fashioned Midwest winter.  A lot of snow and a lot of cold.  So as much as I would like to write about other topics, the winter blues are on my mind and photography.  All I have for landscape right now is snow, snow, and more snow!  It took this picture the other night.  I thought the wind and drifting, while sharp and piercing, created quite a majestic view.






 Until the next morning when I attempted to go get groceries.  That beautiful scene the night before created this winter squall in my drive way.  I took my husband three hours to clear it all out!



No comments:

Post a Comment